sliMP3 Query of playlist index and playlist contents

  • Subject: sliMP3 Query of playlist index and playlist contents
  • From: Michael McSharry
  • Date: Fri, 09 Jan 2004 03:23:00 +0000

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0
Transitional//EN">
<DIV><FONT face="Arial" size="2">I've have
general success with use of the slilmp3Conector, but there are three items
for which I have not had success</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face="Arial"
size="2">1.&nbsp; I'm trying to query the index of the
currently playing track.&nbsp; I tried Playlist.Query, Query=Index and
I saw the conector display &nbsp;playlist index ?, but I never received
a Playlist.Notification on an xAP message.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face="Arial" size="2">2. I would
like to retrieve the entire contents of the loaded playlist.&nbsp; Do I
iterate on Playlist.Query with an increasing index key or is there a more
elegant approach.&nbsp; If I iterate, then how do I know the number of
indexes in the playlist?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face="Arial" size="2">3. I'm not
receiving any Audio.Playlist.Event class messages.&nbsp; Are these
supported by sliMP3 and if so, &nbsp;is there some initialization that
needs to be done to set it up?</FONT></DIV>