Re: Duplicated xAP messages

  • Subject: Re: Duplicated xAP messages
  • From: Stuart Booth
  • Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 19:01:00 +0000

On Mon, 16 Feb 2004 13:16:14 -0000, "Kevin Hawkins"
<<a
href="/group/xAP_developer/post?postID=jKDKhZiF65wPKv7ZhN7HnvbVI1J3MwQ-mb7Xo-sDRFOhQspjz0b4k80ItRga72o5FIk6sR0qw7AcdrTmXA">lists@u...</a>>
wrote:

>Hmm - I havent't ever seen this Michael but I don't use Viewer in a hub
role
>- I tend to use another hub and viewer when needed. I have now stopped
my
>other hub and am running Viewer in hub mode but I still do not have
this
>problem here -

I (obviously!) regularly do it both ways with Hub + Viewer, or just
Viewer acting as a Hub.

>I am a little wary of the fact you have those dial up network adaptors
>present - are they on both machines too ??

There are none of those on my machine, just a single network
connection to my LAN.

Stuart Booth <<a
href="/group/xAP_developer/post?postID=eXftoYvMopZZ8KV8T-OpPRiHnsCvUPpR_ekJJw0h6ia0g6p8HVE1Rji6IcSM9eQzDThGxzHS8EVvZUr9roj3Iw0">stuart@x...</a>>
xAPFramework.net - a xAP software development framework for .net