RE: Duplicated xAP messages

  • Subject: RE: Duplicated xAP messages
  • From: Kevin Hawkins
  • Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 13:16:00 +0000

Hmm - I havent't ever seen this Michael but I don't use Viewer in a hub
role
- I tend to use another hub and viewer when needed. I have now stopped my
other hub and am running Viewer in hub mode but I still do not have this
problem here -

I am a little wary of the fact you have those dial up network adaptors
present - are they on both machines too ?? I wonder if you tried launching
another (hub capable) app first (eg SliMP3) and then Viewer whether this
would disappear. This would cause the other app to adopt a hub role. Not
what you want to stay with but might narrow it down.

Kevin

href="/group/xAP_developer/post?postID=H6XGc8HtU7rXcU9oG2B3DHOzsfv_qAUbSamY7KINc7MW1MzHnnSLavEqDD0Ik9YfLSab3JUJCSti1GOIyg">lists@x...</a>]
href="/group/xAP_developer/post?postID=zyCHY98eNCd2q8mFoxziH70xR4rzJPwhYjBhy8Uu8oy6nFPA-aX_y8OEUEMIt4efpJFSwKnGhamPIKSplLmOrGaokjFHrw">xAP_developer@xxxxxxx</a>

href="/group/xAP_developer/post?postID=r1u2weqbfL6CDcPLYeU75QyKqyH2vqkIzWQ4MomuQaJTCPBL_IpWg-tit1AN9vmh9XzsMccAaYinZuvkPC1VWnQQNEE">mcs101main@w...</a>]