Question on Homeseer board

  • Subject: Question on Homeseer board
  • From: "turner228" <kevin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2004 21:27:44 -0000

This question has been posted on the Homeseer board

"OK I have been reading this Forum and have a few questions.

If I had HS running at my home with Xap plugin and I wanted to read
x10 devices at my office and display on my HS at home What do I need?

Do I install the Xap desktop client on a office computer with
CM11a ? if so how do I point it to my HS IP to get the info into it?
Is this possible with Xap?

don't laugh to much if I have this all wrong.

Thanks."

Anyone who knows more than me (ie almost anyone) care to respond?

http://forums.homeseer.com/showthread.php?
p=618508&posted=1#post618508

As a comment
Now the Homeseer board has moved, any monitoring of the xAP threads
you might have had before will not now be working