Re: Re: BSC Mapper

Hi David,

For some reason I cant run the download  exe version - I get a DB
Logger error -1 on launch.  I think this is because I have a previous
version installed and the registry key handling but I'm just dashing out
so I can't investigate until later. The version number on the site
(1.0.3) would lead me to believe it is for BSC 1.3 though....

Here is a xAP BSC v1.3 message that definitely does work ..you can
paste that into Viewer and send it to double check

xap-header
{
v=12
hop=1
uid=FF370072
class=xAPBSC.event
source=UKUSA.C-Bus.Lighting:Downstairs.Lights.Kitchen
}
output.state
{
id=72
state=On
level=200/255
}

...also (just checking)  you are running a xAP hub (or Viewer) aren't
you - and it was the first xAP application launched  ?? I assume you see
BSC Mappers heartbeats in that ?

Kevin

<mph@a...>

www.ascentium.co.uk\xap