Re: BSC Mapper

  • Subject: Re: BSC Mapper
  • From: "mark_harrison_uk2" <mph@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 04 Dec 2004 18:40:20 -0000

--- In xAP_developer@xxxxxxx, Kevin Hawkins <lists@u...> wrote:
> Hi David,
>
>     OOOps - no you haven't got the latest version. Mark rewrote this
for
> BSC13 - looks like the download site is a bit behind :-(  .

Ahem, sorry about that.

I've just uploaded the "latest" version to
www.ascentium.co.uk\xap

Realistically, there is unlikely to be much (if any) development on it
in the next few months. I am willing, therefore, to release source
code if anyone wants to take it further.

The current version should be BSC 1.3 compliant, and has been tested
with Kevin's C-Bus board, some of our own BSC-sending code, and an
Alpha  of the Harmony 5 C-Bus plugin (which uses xAP under the hood.)

Mark