Re: xFx tutorials (was GUI Plugin bits)

  • Subject: Re: xFx tutorials (was GUI Plugin bits)
  • From: Stuart Booth
  • Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2004 15:38:00 +0000

Ooo, I almost forgot to update you here. I've uploaded build v1.2.9.6
of xFx to the usual places. I've also rebuilt and uploaded the various
plugin runtimes. This xFx libraries now match the xFx Tutorial
articles.

For the news story and change history:

<<a href="http://www.xapframework.net/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=47";>http://www.xapframework.net/modules.php?name=News&amp;file=article&amp;sid=47</a>>

I did tidy a few things up in the code so I hope that I haven't broken
any code compilation. I think the fairly short development/release
cycles mean that a few inconsistencies creep in here and there that I
don't catch, and then have to fixup later on. I'd rather things were
kept neat and tidy though, than being allowed to slide downhill.

Of course, the answer is probably to release builds less frequently
and get them right first time!! But that's less exciting.

Stuart Booth <<a
href="/group/xAP_developer/post?postID=QJyCUbVQZNZob1lwYwVnasXtUI-SGeS215IJuD_qUdYGtlb591fap1QYwXDXM_c1HGYghVonaTd9jbQO6z-hGtCT">stuart@x...</a>>
xAPFramework.net - a xAP software development framework for .net