Re: RE: Slim Conduit Feature request vs. GUI Plugin bits feat. MC Booth and the plugin boys

  • Subject: Re: RE: Slim Conduit Feature request vs. GUI Plugin bits feat. MC Booth and the plugin boys
  • From: Stuart Booth
  • Date: Fri, 02 Apr 2004 20:41:00 +0000

On Sun, 28 Mar 2004 17:06:00 +0100, "Edward Pearson"
<<a
href="/group/xAP_developer/post?postID=N1_BnCoRCjh-p1RsD0eLwFRLHGk8fDBEePnVulHutX77LrvdpKnC4cgHNC-47wJ0j58yYY_rOSQUwemxWWjBXif7jQTSxp0s">edward.mailgroup@b...</a>>
wrote:

>wish - it'd be nicer to get a call from the runtime when the properties
have
>changed (dialog was Accepted not cancelled) - right now I have to do
all the
>actions resulting from the change in the OK button click handler of the
>dialog which feels a bit messy (there's serial comms, unit detection
etc
>going on)

Oh yeah, I see what you mean now! I'm just writing up a brief article
on implementing this and the classes concerned and I can see the flaw
now. I'll add that in now.

Stuart Booth <<a
href="/group/xAP_developer/post?postID=7XAz6Tzs7bkTBHXFMIxnfFUe2vldS637x-jvoDFlNnVcUP9WmQPvFpXMAT-5nBESLtskhSK6yzKJQ8Qsjw">stuart@x...</a>>
xAPFramework.net - a xAP software development framework for .net