Re: xFx GUI Plugin bits

  • Subject: Re: xFx GUI Plugin bits
  • From: Stuart Booth
  • Date: Thu, 01 Apr 2004 23:02:00 +0000

On Thu, 25 Mar 2004 17:28:29 -0000, "Paul Barrett"
<<a
href="/group/xAP_developer/post?postID=efvLqECqCimQeW6H57rguSYPYKLJldF4TQxjK8POBH1vvZEyrlygzY7IQsp0oIndoPU2LR8g8WVTesVU7ZUQ">pbarrett@r...</a>>
wrote:

>Also what options are there for customizing the dialog which is shown
when a
>list item is double clicked? (i.e. A xAP-485 specific event which
requires
>more detailed viewing when double clicked)

Have a gander at this document, which will hopefully explain this
feature a bit:

<<a href="http://www.xapframework.net/modules.php?name=Sections&op=viewarticle&artid=12";>http://www.xapframework.net/modules.php?name=Sections&amp;op=viewarticle&amp;artid=12</a>>

To be honest it's horribly simple in that all you do is associate some
data with the display event which can be rendered as a String. This
text then gets opened up in a message viewing window as seen in Hub
and Viewer.

If you've got any further requirements we can do something with the
mechanism as I describe above. We could even open up a completely new
Form if you wanted, although none of that is available right now as
I've not had the need for it so far. Viewing the detail of some event
as text has been quite sufficient for me.

Properties customisation next... but not tonight.

Stuart Booth <<a
href="/group/xAP_developer/post?postID=J5_9KUVJ3k2g8diC6TjegS-NBMhH9rnDZTzotc-QcvMeulkwrxC9JSmYrg3n_aIW2Y2WXBuK7bk5MdGYtyk">stuart@x...</a>>
xAPFramework.net - a xAP software development framework for .net