Re: xFx GUI Plugin bits

  • Subject: Re: xFx GUI Plugin bits
  • From: Stuart Booth
  • Date: Thu, 01 Apr 2004 22:07:00 +0000

On Mon, 29 Mar 2004 22:42:53 +0100, Stuart Booth
<<a
href="/group/xAP_developer/post?postID=tUXvpMaqY6ZTOsGhWkEnt1_uOtdi7Ln6tyrdI4j836eUcCK_XWvr0WOQzHEJRlX17nZRn4BB68HFe1Qh6VsJQw">lists@x...</a>>
wrote:

>Okay, here we go, first part of a tutorial of sorts for this is up:
>
><<a href="http://www.xapframework.net/modules.php?name=Sections&op=viewarticle&artid=11";>http://www.xapframework.net/modules.php?name=Sections&amp;op=viewarticle&amp;artid=11</a>>

I've added a short new section on to the end of this if anybody needs
to know about this area.

I'm just about to start writing a bit about setting up the associated
data with a display event so you can 2x click it for more information,
but I'll put that into a separate document so they don't all get too
big.

If anything seems daft or incomprehensible, shout and stomp, or
something along those lines.

Stuart Booth <<a
href="/group/xAP_developer/post?postID=XNFMKbcjDZIPTntlh9ehZSA8V6DZuO5B_u5fjnuEkH473sbNmZDDoC7v1F5lrmUawE7BuaGnGokqxcOejfxP">stuart@x...</a>>
xAPFramework.net - a xAP software development framework for .net