Re: Mi4 schema in xAPFramework.net

  • Subject: Re: Mi4 schema in xAPFramework.net
  • From: James
  • Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2003 18:56:00 +0000

> {
> MachineName=Result
> (Where MachineName is that name of the device as specified in the ini
file)
> }
>
> Can these be repeating?
It just reads lines out of the ini file. If there are repeats then it
will repeat. I will add a check in the next version so it can't repeat,
it also needs to remove any odd characters from the name!

> I tried to download the app to test but it
> won't start downloading,
Works for me, direct link is www.mi4.biz/downloads/xapping.zip
havn't msi'd that one yet.

> despite upping the downloads counter (it was
> 2 before I started trying, now it's 5). Might be me, not sure.

Cool keep going makes it look popular
> e.g.
>
> Ping.Results
> {