Mi4 schema in xAPFramework.net

  • Subject: Mi4 schema in xAPFramework.net
  • From: Stuart Booth
  • Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2003 17:36:00 +0000

Hi James,

Wooo, job done me thinks:
- SMS schema now fully supported
- Ping schema too (*1)
- Weather
- News
- PC Status

(*1) - in your Ping schema you have the following:

Ping.Results
{
MachineName=Result
(Where MachineName is that name of the device as specified in the ini file)
}

Can these be repeating? I tried to download the app to test but it
won't start downloading, despite upping the downloads counter (it was
2 before I started trying, now it's 5). Might be me, not sure.

e.g.

Ping.Results
{
Server=Success (123)
Anya=Success (15)
}

Stuart Booth
xAPFramework.net - a reusable xAP framework for .net

<a
href="/group/xAP_developer/post?postID=M70uKtcOW7El1QgIDIGe6KMKcviB4l3sEWF69YlRJ8H67EPr8XmADvmSnNZbucmGqCNHL7bLZ9Szr9_N8NalZo0">stuart@x...</a>