RE: Problems installing xAP watcher

  • Subject: RE: Problems installing xAP watcher
  • From: Kevin Hawkins
  • Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 17:16:00 +0000

James - let me know when you're happy with the watcher installer - and I'll
get those instructions updated - so we can get the xAP / xPL OSD gateway
documented...

Kevin

href="/group/xAP_developer/post?postID=oezbuoqMJBhA6uuRTJHiMwFntGCD7PGk8BFshJcvgXZVB7yuEb7r4tMd_PNoyDnreMGGtgae">James@m...</a>]
href="/group/xAP_developer/post?postID=Ux8dvBsYKkhsYGsEh7arPacouvSvMgqUqEI2xEWuXqiobEI1y1q3n2OVk7YQqVbtO7a6H-7gWOZ9JmBxpozGGJ8gbGMZIcQx">xAP_developer@xxxxxxx</a>
> Subject: Re: [xAP_developer] Problems installing xAP watcher
>
> Cool, I'm msi-ing at the moment. The good thing is I can add all my
> programs to one master project and click "Build" and it
builds all of
> them. Expect a website update soon.
>
> One big prooblem with them and also a big problem with all my apps and
> my website. I've got no logo! Everytime I try and make one I go round
> in circles and end up with a black mi4 in helvetica. Anyone any good
at
> graphic design???
>

> Thanks
>
> James
>
> On Tue, 2003-09-23 at 06:48, John B wrote:
> > > In July my PC was win2k,its now XP. TBH I will probably swap
back
> > > 2000 anyway. VB version was the same on both installs. The
OS is
> the
> > > only difference I can see. Anyone know a good way to package
a VB6
> > > program into an MSI file?? As an msi it should be more
reliable.

> > Microsoft released the Visual Studio Installer a while ago - it
> allows you to make MSI files out of your VB6 projects and is a free
> download to all owners of Visual Studio 6.0:

> > It's basically an early version of what is included in Visual
Studio

href="/group/xAP_developer/post?postID=JNk6unDRO0jtnzRLbLtjoOln-V6y3smD-3xwWpIZzSpojwDEvgvVefmmlN4yLcq0saDdBIOFR2Gk_IWsgl5bGqUbQxEvEUihe01Mw8HA7g">xAP_developer-unsubscribe@xxxxxxx</a>