Re: Problems installing xAP watcher

  • Subject: Re: Problems installing xAP watcher
  • From: Stuart Booth
  • Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 22:38:00 +0000

On Tue, 23 Sep 2003 22:33:18 +0100, James <<a
href="/group/xAP_developer/post?postID=bYjt6Pka8lERNOn9spsa0YmUeExdgo6zQn-acEePbDGDlikqp-9uCcb31mxWJu-f6sEkcul5b-I">James@m...</a>>

Not I. Witness my poor attempt at a logo over at www.xapframework.net
I even pinched the work of whomever designed the xAP logo, including
the colours...

I have actually asked a friend of mine to see if he can come up with
something better but it being very low priority I don't know if
anything will come of it.

A post to UKHA recently by Graham Howe I think it was suggested using
the DVD Forums and offering a prize of some £25 or something for the
best logo. I was thinking of using that as a secondary plan if the
above doesn't happen. There's a special forum or something for this I
seem to recall being mentioned, but I've not looked into it yet.

Stuart Booth
xAPFramework.net - a reusable xAP framework for .net

<a
href="/group/xAP_developer/post?postID=J6rwmccYdkb9DW3B5zbeQtbPfPhJM4MC_lh4l4BXFzgvi4pmNceU1Z5ymKoyyWwZoWGUrlfD2q1YLioYnllB4sQ">stuart@x...</a>