Problems installing xAP watcher

  • Subject: Problems installing xAP watcher
  • From: John B
  • Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 19:38:00 +0000

Hi all,

I'm trying to install James's xAP Watcher, and am not having much success:

When I run setup.exe, I am told that some system files our out of date and
setup
will now update them. I answer Yes, and am told that the files were
successfully
updated and I need to restart.

I reboot the PC, but when I run setup again, I get the same error about out
of
date files, and the process begins again.

I'm running WIn2k, SP4, .NET v1.1, MDAC 2.7, VB Runtime with SP5. Can't
think of
anything else to update.

Anyone got any ideas?

Thanks,