Re: rs232/USB relay control

  • Subject: Re: rs232/USB relay control
  • From: Stuart Booth
  • Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 15:36:00 +0000

On Thu, 11 Sep 2003 15:18:36 +0100, <a
href="/group/xAP_developer/post?postID=tzPsRmW_arZkmdLoHS2lbt2fk5GvLlSdUE7sWKlNEyB9Iz3l4mqniCMDoEcSq0zSiPA7Z-SeJFA2oj9hgb6U9g22DeHcIpg">ian.bird@c...</a>
wrote:

>The I/O controller is nearly finished - just waiting on some technical
>decisions on the xAP protocol being used. The link is
for the current
>information. If you fancy doing a bit of beta testing then drop me a
line
>off list but be prepared to get into xAP to be able to 'talk' to it.

Ian, is there anything I can do with my xAPFramework to assist in
this?

I'll certainly encapsulate the schemas you use so that it's really
easy to code a .net application that sends the messages (ie the
application programming interface of the various objects will map
directly onto your schema).

If there is any app support I can assist with too, let me know. I've
got most of the framework in place and just need to work on the GUI
side of things, which is very near the top of the pile now.

Stuart Booth
xAPFramework.net - a reusable xAP framework for .net

<a
href="/group/xAP_developer/post?postID=OJoAjef5Mu55-_FjbmmLElkWiTlVPK__aYKppItYAtHXxnBCNOtWocqsMAtnks3Xl9Z-en8zBVumHECp5lMxmQ">stuart@x...</a>