Re: Menus and xAPNews etc.

  • Subject: Re: Menus and xAPNews etc.
  • From: i.bird@xxxx
  • Date: Tue, 09 Sep 2003 15:58:00 +0000

That'll be one of the other boxes on my bench at home. It is PIC at the
moment and I really need to rewrite unsing C on a different processor. This
equals time which is in rather short supply at the moment. I blame having a
family ;-))

It is also a little dependent on the xAP-Config schema as it will need to
support this.

Ian