Re: xAP "display rules" - request for an application

  • Subject: Re: xAP "display rules" - request for an application
  • From: mark_harrison_uk2
  • Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2003 15:44:00 +0000

Kevin,

Sorry. Let me expand.

I'm aware that there are various tools out there that a programmer
could use to create this. Actually, if I were just writing display-
rules priorities for my own use, I'd probably just put something
together in VB6 that used the VB6 OCX and Mary's "put xAP in a VB
collection" routines which would make parsing very easy.

I believe what we need is a tool that _DOESN'T_ require one to be
able to write code.

Something drag and droppy that sat on a xAP network, listened to the
types of everything that appeared, and let you drag them into a list
with ones at the top of the list appearing on a display in preference
to ones below.

Mark

--- In <a
href="/group/xAP_developer/post?postID=PgzqC2GmXMfEHjK2p-zmX3mJsjBr8CT1kWSxs20K8IY63H9EFT_pvcodPwNmgAKp5PXYlKugw4xiUclV6Hyu5fT3bW0">xAP_developer@xxxxxxx</a>,