Re: Call for Participants.

  • Subject: Re: Call for Participants.
  • From: mark_harrison_uk2
  • Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2003 20:51:00 +0000

> Come up with a schema if there isn't one already and I'll
> encapsulate it for you in xAPFramework code to meet you half
> way. That'll only take an hour or less depending on its
> complexity, minutes if it's a one block-type schema.

Well, I've decided that what xAP needs is a generic set of input
schemas, which in my simple world should be called XAP-input.

The first class to be defined is XAP-input.barcode which contains a
single value "string", being, well, the scanned item as a string.
Typical (complete) xAP message below.

Speak now or forever hold your peace about whether it's well-formed.

--------------------------
xap-header
{
v=12