What have I been doing?

  • Subject: What have I been doing?
  • From: Ian B
  • Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2003 21:54:00 +0000

Hmmm, not a lot with xAP recently. I have been working on my menu
controller
hardware which has included messing with a Mega128 and graphic LCD's,
Ethernet interfaces and lots of other stuff. At the moment I am looking at
Realtek RTL8019AS Ethernet Chip and its connection to an ATMega128 chip.
Finding the Realtek chip over here is proving difficult although they are
available for under a tenner in Australia (AUS only). Never mind, a little
way to go yet.

Finally I am currently trying to unsolder a 64 pin chip without damaging
it - nothing like a challenge.

More soon I expect but it is a busy time now till after Xmas so don't hold
your breath.

I'm glad things are going well over in IRC land though and hope to join the
world of ADSL sometime in Feb/March. You never know, might even have to
join
you lot one day......

See ya

Ian