RE: xAPFramework Plugins

  • Subject: RE: xAPFramework Plugins
  • From: Paul Barrett
  • Date: Sun, 09 Nov 2003 12:19:00 +0000

Stuart

> It might be worth comparing your environment to the ready-packed
> version here:
>
> <<a href="http://www.xapframework.net/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=v";>http://www.xapframework.net/modules.php?name=Downloads&amp;d_op=v</a>
> iewdownload&amp;cid=42>

Right I've downloaded the ready-packed version and everything looks the
same
apart from the xAPConsole versions are different (ready-packed: v1.2.7.1,
Console: v1.2.5.5).
Although I thought I'd tried this config, I tried again and it now picks up
the plugin without all the dll's in the plugins directory. :o)

> What messages are you sending to it? You need to send it some
> Mail.Incoming.New messages to kick it into life. The POP3 Mailbox
> Monitor application from here does that:

Yeh I have the POP3 Monitor running and also the Send App but when I send
the messages and run the NewEmailOSD in debug the
"MessageReceived" function
is never called.

I noticed that the Framework dll's in the Console
"xAPFramework.net"
directory were an older version so I updates them to the ones I compiled
for
the earlier tests and now it comes up with:
Additional information: Method not found: Void
KCS.xAP.Framework.Plugins.xAPPluginEntry.InitialiseMultiPluginData().
Any Ideas?

>It's less you need to convert if you stick with v1.2.7.0 actually,
>although you could obviously just cut out what you don't need. My
>development version here tidies up the output where there's a full
>user name which looks a lot neater most of the time. I haven't
>uploaded that yet.

Right I'll stick with version 1.2.7.0 and make a note in the file that it
is
converted from this version.

Sorry for all the questions, I'm sure I must be getting on a bit annoying
by
now :)

Paul