Re: New App - xAP Watcher

  • Subject: Re: New App - xAP Watcher
  • From: Stuart Booth
  • Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 13:33:00 +0000

On Tue, 27 May 2003 18:15:35 -0000, "JamesTraynor" <<a

>I have added the beta of my xAP Watcher program to my website
>xAP Watcher (Windows)

James, I'm going to be trying all of your apps out at the w/e. Would
you mind if I posted about these to the xAP_automation group rather
than to here?

I certainly intend doing a fuller review for Mark's site of the apps I
try - I just haven't quite got that far yet myself.

Stuart Booth - a reusable xAP framework for .net