Re: Re: Questions...

  • Subject: Re: Re: Questions...
  • From: Stuart Booth
  • Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 23:51:00 +0000

BTW, I like the ability to align the display text on the display
screen. On my Slim I can centre/left/right justify it, which I think
makes things look very neat and presentable (important to me).

I'd make my connector pick-up your Display.Message messages and assume
a left align (or a user chosen default alignment in the
configuration), but if I KNOW I'm targetting a Slim, I can choose to
do something more sophisticated for it by using SliMP3 extensions
perhaps.

This way I think I can do the generic display message, as you suggest,
and still also do specific things if I so choose/have the need.

If we knock up a simple schema for display messages that we all like,
I'll encapsulate it in my xAPFramework software and add support for it
where necessary this w/e.

Stuart Booth
xAPFramework.net - a reusable xAP framework for .net

<a
href="/group/xAP_developer/post?postID=TKxZvfdDRiwfO14LavF5J5eB37WMbTm0PrrB2-cwagcE2ht2u0iONFPqoc7DFQw4fI9qGq4aSsuCSSwEI2Js">stuart@x...</a>