Re: Providing policy around messages (was Re: Feedback from UHKA 2003)

  • Subject: Re: Providing policy around messages (was Re: Feedback from UHKA 2003)
  • From: Stuart Booth
  • Date: Fri, 23 May 2003 14:31:00 +0000

On Fri, 23 May 2003 14:28:02 +0100, "Kevin Hawkins"
<<a
href="/group/xAP_developer/post?postID=48HLyJa4Hg5VvoZ6c9mIpec0mY0ZOb9HZfYu1usy_BJ-oGV5jC0IX27s2lz6ZGsm58Op5DdEuGMKvqQp_w">lists@u...</a>>
wrote:

>Does anyone have any feedback on these outline topics below - are they
all
>that we want to discuss ? Are there any we want to skip ? If not I'll
create
>the separate threads later today and I hope that we can have some
informed
>opinion and interesting ideas to thrash through over the next week or
so.

Sorry Kevin, haven't got back to this just yet! More soon - so many
things going on.

Stuart Booth
Somewhere in Buckinghamshire, England, UK

<a
href="/group/xAP_developer/post?postID=F3SDeGQd6ENzNb21PyQhsAIpsjdO9R9tDzOikuDeZNeIUugq08_g1ZbyJFmxUtIxDXALF4dQCmxIWrF4">stuart@s...</a>