RE: XAP OCX Control

  • Subject: RE: XAP OCX Control
  • From: Kevin Hawkins
  • Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 16:51:00 +0000

Hi Stuart,

There is a definite dependency on this file (msvcrtd.dll )with the OCX -
maybe Patrick needs to make set a switch in his code to move to the release
build ?? I had the same problems registering the OCX as Simon has - on
different machines - including that fated W98 UKHA one and this fixed it.
There is also a dependency on EFSADU.DLL although as this is a 'delayed
load' it does not stop the registration of the OCX.