RE: XAP OCX Control

  • Subject: RE: XAP OCX Control
  • From: Kevin Hawkins
  • Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 16:51:00 +0000

Hi Stuart,

There is a definite dependency on this file (msvcrtd.dll )with the OCX -
maybe Patrick needs to make set a switch in his code to move to the release
build ?? I had the same problems registering the OCX as Simon has - on
three
different machines - including that fated W98 UKHA one and this fixed it.
There is also a dependency on EFSADU.DLL although as this is a 'delayed
load' it does not stop the registration of the OCX.

href="/group/xAP_developer/post?postID=m9xEKwqM32KvLhFO94865Z0w2iXU_uXEFP_IeE1_adV_yOGvSBPz8UI3DaZsR9IhNhdIL_4LFgzVR1nR">lists@s...</a>]
href="/group/xAP_developer/post?postID=_Emp1FB0iJVyMmkkPcdX1A-mIiL0pXDfwyWu5Ooz9mJETdqbrgGqzFO4inLBsW7kcU8mIKB884xPGwmTfR6JMIMACw">xAP_developer@xxxxxxx</a>

href="/group/xAP_developer/post?postID=AH6wcgJZH2obwa9kZMfyjrUOFQTQmjZ38RJTqHGTacuenyLEiLAbcD7hCUFVh5TgG9dqZ-0ciEvBR7eZ0W6gTQ">lists@u...</a>>

href="/group/xAP_developer/post?postID=qYGmYywbJyYElzbqgGzkqiRWE4pPtZBy_IP0dEonifM9f-A5C7D55aVTRZlzv8Lbco-uOId4PWXV23Vih2M">stuart@s...</a>