xAPplications - file uploaded....

  • Subject: xAPplications - file uploaded....
  • From: mark_harrison_uk2
  • Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 21:03:00 +0000

OK, I've uploaded a very rough cut, based on the layout I'd said.

It runs to 74 xAPplications BUT:

- Does list the same application once for each platform
- Doesn't list Ian Bird's stuff
- Doesn't list Stuart Booth's stuff

.... not because I've anything against them, but because my daughter
needs attention :-)

I've included, therefore, applications from:

- Patrick Lidstone
- James Traynor
- Mary Harrison (yup!)

Regards,