Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Message
xAPplications - system monitoring....
- Subject: xAPplications - system monitoring....
- From: mark_harrison_uk2
- Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 16:52:00 +0000
Actually, this is what we (Mary and I) are working on.
At the moment, for Windows, but Linux is a possibility.
The applications in question are:
- 1: An App that broadcasts things like CPU utilisation, RAM
utilisation, and "% free disk space"
- 2: An App that listens for 1:, and fires off warnings when things
exceed trigger values
- 3: An App that listens for 1:, and logs it to a database
- 4: A web-based front end to configure the triggers in 2:, and view
the logs in 3:
Given I'm from a systems management background rather than a
programming background, I know what I want :-)
Mary _is_ from a programming background :-)
Beta launch date: 2-4 weeks weeks
xAP_Development Main Index |
xAP_Development Thread Index |
xAP_Development Home |