Re: Stuarts Roadmap (Re: xAPplications - what''s avaialble... )

  • Subject: Re: Stuarts Roadmap (Re: xAPplications - what''s avaialble... )
  • From: Stuart Booth
  • Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 11:58:00 +0000

On 20 May 2003 09:17:50 +0100, Stuart Poulton
<<a
href="/group/xAP_developer/post?postID=-BZXMP3YysUO04UL4_A0mNse75wGy7yOKtrQUAsxsHv4xUoCAIPw4tq43cTMtU4D7br1tlqgpODmewXA1qhTaX393EMLow">stuart.poulton@a...</a>>
wrote:

>> > 16) UPS status to xAP messages.
>>
>> Same here, need this badly.
>>
>> System monitoring is a great area for xAP, and I'd love to see
basic
>> stats (perhaps leveraging the LCDproc code) for my servers on the
xAP
>> network.
>
>System monitoring would indeed be a useful role for xAP. I presume that
most
people have APCC UPS's ?

Both of mine are, FWIW, hence this was where I wanted to start.