Potted w/e summary to xAP_automation

  • Subject: Potted w/e summary to xAP_automation
  • From: Stuart Booth
  • Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 22:23:00 +0000

Would it be of interest to summarise all that you demo-ed/talked about
over on the main xAP_automation list?

I'm conscious that todays discussion focussed in on future
developments and current problems, but I'd be interested in more
details of what you did/showed/talked about, but possibly over on the
more public list - I think it's all been on the developer's list

Stuart Booth - a reusable xAP framework for .net