Re: xAP on ACE support needed

  • Subject: Re: xAP on ACE support needed
  • From: Stuart Booth
  • Date: Fri, 02 May 2003 11:09:00 +0000

On Fri, 2 May 2003 09:23:49 +0100, <a
href="/group/xAP_developer/post?postID=9V0vK34k8mIhod0lHcvHVOy4rHLyC_L_qVDlrE4rL1xnPp3M3C8OgDjHuZcCvW2wgAOyRO3RSAn09YYCuN3YD8uYN95H">steve.cooper@u...</a>
wrote:

>I enquired with Dan on the ACE list about xAP support, details of his
>response below.

I know Kenneth Watt would be very interested in this too. He was
asking Patrick and myself about this a few weeks back, but I had to
admit that it's something that's way down my own priority list.

Stuart
--
Stuart Booth
xAPFramework.net - a reusable xAP framework for .net

<a
href="/group/xAP_developer/post?postID=7Nxxf3eOkimRN8yQjzoirLeI7qPMmXVBYNCfwOlaQJCACxmu-ABHVU9L1T-ve1XplihMmANjEeOKUCSeXw8">stuart@x...</a>