RE: Re: Anyone I''ve Missed ?

  • Subject: RE: Re: Anyone I''ve Missed ?
  • From: Kevin Hawkins
  • Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 16:08:00 +0000

What about Paul Gordon P ? I have exchanged a couple of emails re Homeseer
support but I know he is very busy at the moment.

Kevin

href="/group/xAP_developer/post?postID=3FyjWl7ehSko58X7wa8gBz99Wu2BSpuZRmH_Kk_xO9EyH-TBNeTIiLdCUM4V4wTpCSMua6P6RKfl5scThWD-">patrick@l...</a>]
href="/group/xAP_developer/post?postID=qCTDCrVeUs8Yoa8b_l4dOTN0KVPkVz0PGRJtPuuU02fkea11dsMY6G-sE0KPxvAXqbVeAverHYOWPai-ge4g-n6AL2mQ">xAP_developer@xxxxxxx</a>
> Subject: [xAP_developer] Re: Anyone I've Missed ?