RE: Re: Spec revisions...

  • Subject: RE: Re: Spec revisions...
  • From: Ian B
  • Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2003 20:21:00 +0000

>Best place to be :-)

Not according to SWMBO

>"Way more complicated" in a good way or a bad way?

Not bad, just an observation. I was thinking of sending things like R1ON
and
other such simple commands. Here we are with an emerging xAP way of life,
schemas, status requests, fancy stuff with edges on inputs and other such
fun stuff.

All this has taken its toll on my time and pocket as well. From running on
2k PIC 16F628 using assembler I have gone to a full blown Atmel development
environment including C, an emulator etc. On the home made hardware front I
have had to buy a new soldering iron so I can solder SSOP chips (That's
sodding small outline package by the way). Other than I am developing in
the
same shed pretty much everything else has changed over the past 6 months.

Dead interesting though and hopefully a much better product at the end of
the day. Others will be the judge of that and I look forward to meeting
'the
others' in May.

Mustn't forget Marcus W's VB test harness contribution which has been
invaluable.

Thanks

Ian

p.s. another down side is putting the schemas down on paper too. The relay
one is pretty well done but I still have the xAP-Update and Inputs to do.

p.p.s Is there a xAP-Update one out there at the moment?

href="/group/xAP_developer/post?postID=nuzN8-NHxoUPbkPyFNN0a8IUVirkjhF_OO_wTX8Jsd3Iuxk-mO7KiKdlwbfK2lDCJG88Cerj5YPPDxI">patrick@l...</a>]
href="/group/xAP_developer/post?postID=nbAZ-cMGqg2uPuOTvUw7ASn_0m5_wt2qx1X-7Cp080dYShfMSY_iVgSxy3ohoHc2SfUBLP0aEX0yWjhnyLEbLHZi-zHm">xAP_developer@xxxxxxx</a>

href="/group/xAP_developer/post?postID=Hi4gDlSXLxio0wlKKOo4zfuqCa5zgC_oOyOQxSfffD5N37RGK_h2nk_K4IMJv7NcelaKHmXRtlt0fuTeyxKAcH0VOOtbT30kkfx_l1220PZWaZQ">xAP_developer-unsubscribe@xxxxxxx</a>