RE: Topic 4: Point to point acknowledgement in xAP messages

  • Subject: RE: Topic 4: Point to point acknowledgement in xAP messages
  • From: Ian B
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 22:40:00 +0000

Not sure if it is written down anywhere but this suggestion originally came
from Patrick when I needed a 'how did it go' status from the receiver.

Ian

href="/group/xAP_developer/post?postID=lMh4ZnA91j1MOlQr4Ny6n08SXVeOfcendByJK6wDcULzxtAhVh0ySnRJcR9ALhSYy6WTLjUUxqkEQpp6q_TCLZQ">lists@x...</a>]
href="/group/xAP_developer/post?postID=Ztmv6p9-rHzk1QEJt7TBMlSaSxH9XOLPPZBbGYSazh5z_ykoOpVw9ZheGZXGtcolM9gfHN3fIiwGzolEiX1XdTw0bKLwu2c">xAP_developer@xxxxxxx</a>

href="/group/xAP_developer/post?postID=1PjgYdKCeGd0l45j5ZpBtfHChz6DR9HuFiJ3ZbQ-Go65KBq8mAxky9sj6UxQrbbFYoEcR1Wi8HGRYec">Ian@M...</a>>
>wrote:
>
>>Just a couple of 'how I am doing it' views.
>>
>>Acknowledgement - I am sending a heartbeat in return with a body
giving
>>'status=0  1  etc.
>
>Oh! That's interesting. A heartbeat message message with a message
>block in the body??????
>
>I think that's another case that my, now infamously strict, xAP
>framework SDK would just trap as being incorrect!!
>
>I'd best change it then if that is indeed the case, so that it works
>with your messages if I've read your comment correctly?

>--
>Stuart Booth
>xAPFramework.net - a reusable xAP framework for .net

<a
href="/group/xAP_developer/post?postID=AbehcY88oOcbEe7dZVgyWYaeGucpR6ytEopdR-NodKn-MPaXXmwNemCEKORxQLPC6aCSnw2bkIgfvs2cd4s54dE">stuart@x...</a>

href="/group/xAP_developer/post?postID=rtduR38SiTFmXJs7_Xvhd4sP7oDEcNJlHTrkpCn_Lnb4U45mg7O2yAzKOUDabzOAIh6RhwBF58ZZqAbv9OXe7I72AAyRg6qGNHqyKjrE9hB8Cg">xAP_developer-unsubscribe@xxxxxxx</a>