RE: Re: xAPdb ready for testing....

  • Subject: RE: Re: xAPdb ready for testing....
  • From: Ian B
  • Date: Sun, 08 Jun 2003 22:46:00 +0000

Thanks Mark

I will start playing when the exe arrives as I am as always busy. How will
the message get from the serial device and application onto something that
can be logged?

Ta

Ian

href="/group/xAP_developer/post?postID=wLGJVm9ythCeJBWFDqziIz_fJh0OK3hPp0ENGEquOK7RsJ4sM77V0XqitJc1n20FVArg3lPFFpeZHRs">mph@a...</a>]