Schema Question

  • Subject: Schema Question
  • From: Sullivan, Glenn
  • Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2003 14:00:00 +0000

I am trying to come up with a useable TTS schema, and I have some
questions.

In the CID schema, there is a class CID.Incoming, with a block names
CID.Incoming. But there is also a class CID.Meteor that has a very similar
(Identical really) block named Incoming.CallWithCID.

If I were writing an App to interface with the Meteor, is it my
responsibity
to send a message in both formats? Or is it the responsibility of the
"receiving" application to be able to hear both types of
messages?

I guess what I am leaning toward is creating a similar TTS schema, and to
start with I would probably have a Class=TTS.Basic and Class=TTS.MSAgent,
and I just want to get it right to start with.

Thanks,

Glenn