xAPFramework online documentation

  • Subject: xAPFramework online documentation
  • From: Stuart Booth
  • Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2003 15:15:00 +0000

An almost complete online reference guide to xAPFramework.NET is now
available online at:

[snip]

At the moment this only includes 2 of the 6 xFx modules, but they're
the 2 most important ones; xAPMessage and xAPTransport.

I'll shortly include xAPUtilities, xAPSchemas, xAPUI and xAPCallerID
in along with these but I have to tidy up the comments used to
generate this help first.

I can more easily see where I'm lacking documentation now too. My
local version includes lots of bold/red errors indicating missing
comments in my code!! I need to work on more examples and greater
depth to the descriptions but I'll do that over time.

ANY requests though and I'll do them promptly, so please do let me
know if there's anything you'd like more detail on, examples, and the
like.

Stuart Booth <<a
href="/group/xAP_developer/post?postID=1fTORCpX30Nuujsvap4hdUQmMUxmJE0DD9X7rrLZ5PGtwxPktG93eUF8vSld3Yy3AMA1B2YBMNPg9s3YMw">stuart@x...</a>>
xAPFramework.net - a xAP software development framework for .net