Re: C++ Framework Interoperability

  • Subject: Re: C++ Framework Interoperability
  • From: Stuart Booth
  • Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 14:20:00 +0000

On Thu, 18 Dec 2003 09:14:00 -0500, "Sullivan, Glenn"
<<a
href="/group/xAP_developer/post?postID=MxOxc4WHw52l7C8jCj3ZHhoflBWlzCJqnFBrPXD6broECPGQwGP4JngFQwpiXs5wwkUKLC3wi5s1l2laVb4hig">gsullivan@d...</a>>
wrote:

>Can you receive attachments? I'll zip up my simple CallerID app and
send it
>over... it is VB.NET.

Attachments to my email address in my .sig are fine (EXEs excepted).

>I don't currently have any web space, or I'd submit it as an Alpha
Download
>on the xFx web site.

I can host it if you wanted to. Later I can easily edit it to
reference your own hosting.

If you like I can have a gander and recommend what other (more
obscure?) features of xFx you could try out.

Somewhat embarrassingly I implemented a new Property on the xAP
address class the other day. Then later discovered that I already had
it under a completely different name that I had utterly missed. Oops.

Stuart Booth <<a
href="/group/xAP_developer/post?postID=n1ufHvEhWlzhiUlmCCA5NigkaA_3wd-y0KsnxFylJAdEpKDgEQ0zm7q3x45tbZh8obyFSpz4doplB0iURBLLFcc">stuart@x...</a>>
xAPFramework.net - a xAP software development framework for .net