RE: Renaming of instances and SubInstances?

  • Subject: RE: Renaming of instances and SubInstances?
  • From: Kevin Hawkins
  • Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 19:19:00 +0000

Just seen this in your earlier post on TOPIC 1 - so does a status message
go
out every time an I/O line changes state or upon request for 'status'
perhaps I am blurring the use of 'status' and 'event' and they need
separating - I was trying to use status for both - by forcing a status
message to be sent when anything changed state (status.change = event).

href="/group/xAP_developer/post?postID=ZBxpvk3spYrFXIdpHJF3BmwK2SbTGJS3xMutjc3Tw5W1tIzYt8lA3BeeJMPh5tqm9MS83OH52wc">Ian@M...</a>]