Re: FW: xAP configuration protocol

  • Subject: Re: FW: xAP configuration protocol
  • From: mark_harrison_uk2
  • Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 08:57:00 +0000

--- In <a
href="/group/xAP_developer/post?postID=aoeQISXAay8_ehreTXnWchOi5mOsQsku-zsPWS_138C6WK3qLSJro6NWwwc0SuB-Z06yVqFp_eWyJBWntL1FNRF4pYmxLPM">xAP_developer@xxxxxxx</a>,
"Kevin Hawkins" <lists@u...>
wrote:
> That means even PC applications may
> not support this 'ping' type of operation.
> Have a peek at Mark's adjacent
> post re Outlook for example.

Just to take this one point in isolation:

The more I think about this, the less worried I am about it,
actually. Realistically, I'm going to be moving to a separate VB
application, away from just VBA code anyway.

If (and it's a big if) the other issues could be resolved, then I
think I'd be willing to withdraw my objections about event-driven
coding not having a timer mechanism, since in the field it's only me
who's done this (and that's not really finished.)

Regards,

Mark