RE: FW: xAP configuration protocol

  • Subject: RE: FW: xAP configuration protocol
  • From: Kevin Hawkins
  • Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 16:09:00 +0000

Ian - sounds like you've made some great progress here, pioneering stuff I
hadn't realised you got so far - well done - I very much look forward to
seeing whatever you can write up on this.

href="/group/xAP_developer/post?postID=3UhFoFbz-RvAoarDItwvxwGkREtSwbzeScf0fg2gVcOV5y8lxo3CP8st9SX31VRI4MGMnI5XmT1Y">i.bird@t...</a>