RE: Heartbeat CRC checksum?

  • Subject: RE: Heartbeat CRC checksum?
  • From: Kevin Hawkins
  • Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 12:06:00 +0000

Replied on the main xAP list too - I think the answer is yes they should be
there.

Kevin

href="/group/xAP_developer/post?postID=qmHlz8qn-O5F1AHF5t6hjCnavvIWV1nEhMiSKj4pn4YZkGeaKhnkBH5dHPre2x2H9UbgpRvo44G9nCk">Ian@M...</a>]
href="/group/xAP_developer/post?postID=dk_sFySBN9QuPZPzXNYotmjBpx6pFmp7PC72PINtfv-h1YtBoXv51FikkX8h6bmm1UT5HCqTMYpcuvIUVYq9G_Wcsow">xAP_developer@xxxxxxx</a>