Re: configuration, GUIs etc

  • Subject: Re: configuration, GUIs etc
  • From: Stuart Booth
  • Date: Mon, 07 Apr 2003 14:45:00 +0000

On Mon, 7 Apr 2003 14:20:00 +0100, "Kevin Hawkins"
<<a
href="/group/xAP_developer/post?postID=GjdcPMe0kXqP1f51QqJlqFkVUucSr_SC_sADBYXt_uhek3KcdVgVpW5uSdsvARp6yEBURcMdHpSojqVVTKd62YeX">lists@u...</a>>
wrote:

>PS Maybe I should post some of this to the main xAP list as well - I
haven't
>looked how many members there are on each just recently but I am sure
it is
>well down on the 100+ that we had on the original xAP list :-(

I think it should be posted in its entirety - a very interesting read,
both your post and Patrick's.

My own text won't be anything like as grand as these though :( More
later...

Stuart Booth
Somewhere in Buckinghamshire, England, UK

<a
href="/group/xAP_developer/post?postID=lPBZHkrr2mJ9YuQ0BTE5NoNURF5RghWxH8H5YPQTmevLRNCmKUfCdAlBgDQvPj0LiDmrDoyndQBakEIl">stuart@s...</a>