xAP Blue questions - iPhone, BT settings & windows service

  • Subject: xAP Blue questions - iPhone, BT settings & windows service
  • From: "h0meb0y991" <h0meb0y991@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2012 18:09:16 -0000

Hello xAP team,

1) iPhone & Bluetooth
I tried to use xAP Blue to check who is currently @home.
But somehow the iPhone is only visible when I am checking the bluetooth
settings within the iPhone and I am searching for BT devices.
When I quit the BT settings page in the iPhone, the iPhone disappears again
from xAP Blue...

2) Is there a possibility to also find BT devices which are not set to
visible? Even BT device with activated BT but hidden BT must be visible
with an ID similar to a MAC address e.g. somehow?!?

3) Is there any way to start xAPblue as a windows service?

4) In this post the users mentiones a version 0.3 of xAP Blue. Is there any
update available? http://www.charmedquark.com/vb_forum/showthread.php?t=4872&page=2

Thanks a lot guys and keep up your great work!!!!!
Kai