From: xap_automation@xxxxxxx [mailto:xap_automation@xxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of ukusaconsulting
Sent: 05 April 2012 10:16
To: xap_automation@xxxxxxx
Subject: [xap_automation] Re: O2 Joggler and xAP app?

Yes - 02 are removing all their own apps from the Joggler which is a shame
- especially the SMS messaging app as there is no alternative.

Last big update did remove all the extra bits people had added but this
time O2 have even linked to the Joggler WIKI for third party apss so maybe
they'll leave the Telnet access enabled.

Until it happens I guess we wont know..

--- In xap_automation@xxxxxxx, Paul Gale <groups2@...> wrote:

> I just got a message that my Joggler's will be updated soon - anyone
know if this update will adversely affect the hacks and xAP app running on
it?