Re: One way BSC ?

Clearly where a connector provides input points only there is no point
implementing xAPBSC.cmd

My testing of the xAPFlash app has made very clear the problems of non
xAPBSC apps not implementing a .query, However if the rate at which .info
messages are transmitted is sufficiently high then there should not be a
problem. I guess it can depend on available code space in small processors.

I know that this xAPFlash testing has highlighted an error in handling
.query in one of my, unpublished, apps, and I have had to correct it to get
the xAPFlash screen to perform satisfactorily.

As a minimum, the release notes should say if there are parts of the spec
it does not implement, then you can make an informed choice or submit a bug
report.

KevinT

--- In xap_automation@xxxxxxx, Kevin Hawkins <yahoogroupskh@...>