xAP Weather little data broadcast

  • Subject: xAP Weather little data broadcast
  • From: "John" <jolly6850@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 22:35:16 -0000

Hi new to xAP

I have loaded xFx express hub and xAPweather.

If I set to NOAA weather station ie station ID EGPF. Run a script in
Girder. I get the all the weater details.

If I set to BBC xAPweater shows collecting data. In the xAP weater there a
four files created
current.txt
forecast.txt
errorcurret.txt
errorforecast.txt

The xAP listener script recieve very little data. If print the data from
xAP listener I get the following data

{ -- #0
["Name"] = "xap-header",
["Header"] = { -- #1
["uid"] = "FF400100",
["source"] = "mi4.weather.2318",
["hop"] = "1",
["class"] = "Weather.Report",
["v"] = "12",
} -- #1,
["Body"] = { -- #2
[1] = { -- #3
["Data"] = { -- #4
["error"] = "StationNotFound",
} -- #4,
["Name"] = "Weather.Report",
} -- #3,
[2] = { -- #5
["Data"] = { -- #6
["tod"] = "Night",
["sunrise"] = "07:23",
["sunset"] = "17:37",
["time"] = "20:50:01",
} -- #6,
["Name"] = "Time",
} -- #5,
} -- #2,
} -- #0

if I checked inside current.txt it appears to hold valid data
eg temp, wind direction etc.

Any ideas on what the problems is greatly appreciated.