Re: xFx Hub and viewer - latest builds?

  • Subject: Re: xFx Hub and viewer - latest builds?
  • From: "Brett England" <brett@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 13:54:40 -0000

Agreed.  If you are running multiple applications that need to read
port 3639 you need a hub.  But in my case I have ONE application running
xfxViewer4 therefore I should not need a hub in order for it to work.  This
is my issue.  V4 won't get data unless I run a hub which is NOT how things
should be.

Brett

--- In xap_automation@xxxxxxx, Kevin Hawkins <yahoogroupskh@...>

"Edward Pearson" <xap@>
> > wrote:
> > >
> > > The latest, v4.1, is now available via
> > >
> > > http://www.erspearson.com/xAP/xFx/viewer_main.htm
> > >

> > > Feedback gladly received
> > >

> > > Edward
> > >

> > > From: xap_automation@xxxxxxx
> > <mailto:xap_automation%40yahoogroups.com>

v3.3.3054.30958?

> > > I'd love to have a look at v4 if it's available?
> > >

> > > Many thanks,
> > >

> > > Paul.
> > >

> > > From: xap_automation@xxxxxxx
> > <mailto:xap_automation%40yahoogroups.com>

features were you
> > > looking for?
> > >

> > > From: xap_automation@xxxxxxx
> > <mailto:xap_automation%40yahoogroups.com>
builds?