Re: xFx Hub and viewer - latest builds?

  • Subject: Re: xFx Hub and viewer - latest builds?
  • From: "anders.wallberg" <anders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 14:10:12 -0000

Hi Edward

Great improvments! Really like the performance and the BSC stuff! The
BSC is really good to use with Netioms...

Tnx alot Edward. Good work as usual!

some cosmetic feedback... really just small stuff...;) : not possible to
resize columns in "Nodes","Devices" and "BSC"
and it would be nice...

Tnx again

Anders

--- In xap_automation@xxxxxxx, "Edward Pearson" <xap@...>