Return 1-wire values in HTML

  • Subject: Return 1-wire values in HTML
  • From: "reubendog4" <reubendog4@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 07 Nov 2010 23:56:18 -0000

Hello,

I am looking for a way to poll 4 thermometers (DS18B20s) on the 1-wire
system.  I have installed the xAP protocol and can view the temperatures on
the "browser" of mscxAPonewire, so I know they are there.  What I
want is to incorporate those temperatures into my own web page.

Is there a code that can be used to "call" the value of a
specific device (e.g. Serial "39000002CA929A28" or ID
"0010") into a form field on a web page?

Please be merciful on the technicals.  I am getting on in years, and have
no programming experience.  I can manage HTML just fine, and can use native
Java commands to create logical sequences.  I just need to get the values
put out by 1-wire (through xAP).

I hope I can find a (simple?) solution to this.

Thank you in advance,
Chad