Floorplan installation problem

Hi!

I showed xAP to one of my friend a while back and installed floorplan on
hi=
s computer. All worked fine back then. Now, almost a year later, he
install=
ed it on it's newly formatted disk, he gets errors when launching
floorplan=
:

"Pilotes ISAM introuvables", which might translate into
"Could not find ins=
tallable ISAM". This error appears twice. Then, floorplan goes into
the sys=
tem tray. When he selects "Show", the browsers opens and the
"Log" page app=
ears, "Page not available" is shown on the top and there's no
other choice:=
no menu, etc.

"No problem he says, I'll install it on an other computer". On
that compute=
r, he now gets an other error:=20

"La classe n'est pas enregistr=E9e - Recherche d'un objet avec CLSID:
{0000=
0010-0000-0010-8000-00AA006D2EA4}"
which might mean something similar to:
"Class is not registered. Looking for object with CLSID
{00000010-0000-0010=
-8000-00AA006D2EA4}"

Both computers are running WinXP SP3. On the first one, Office 2003 is
inst=
alled and .Net framework 2.0, 3.0 and 3.5. On the second computer, there's
=
no office installed, but VB6 is and .NET framework 2.0. On both computers,
=
when he manually enters the address map.xsp, the page appears, but by
defau=
lt, the empty Log page is shown.

Any idea what's going on?=20

Thanks